Comment on page
Last Updated 2020-06-16
QWERTYCOIN [Ticker: QWC] is a digital cryptocurrency designed for everyday use. It supports simple CPU/GPU mining and masternode operations, Desktop / Mobile / Web wallets are provided for user’s accessibility to QWERTYCOIN across multiple platforms.
- Anonymous, Unlinkable and Untraceable Transactions - Based on CryptoNote V2.0 Technology over a decentralized network.
- Egalitarian Proof of Work (EPoW) – Manipulation proof PoW consensus with CIMA + CLIFF difficulty algorithm. First in the world.
- Egalitarian Proof of Stake (EPoS) – Hybrid PoS and dPoS consensus.
- Egalitarian Proof of Service (EPoSe) – Ultimate consensus combining EPoW and EPoS.
- Reserve Requirement System - Development fees and donations collected over time will be stored in QWERTYCOIN Foundation.
- No Pre-mining - Community owned system and transparent developments and operations.
- Free Master Nodes - No mandatory minimum coin commitment to run Master Nodes.
- Free Community Faucet – Free QWC every 24 hours from community donations.
- Transparent Operations and Management – All accounts run by community funds can be monitored using tracking keys.
- Total Number of Coins: 184.47 Billion
- Current Target Block Time: 120 seconds -> 20 seconds
- Time for Transaction Hashes: Instant (<4 seconds)
- Core Design: CryptoNote V2.0 – Forked from Bytecoin, Monero + Karbowanek + Digitalnote and Qwertycoin V1.0
ULTIMATE PROJECT GOALS
- Development of User-Friendly Wallet Software for Desktop/Mobile Computers, Web and Mobile Phones
- Q-Life app with chat + wallet + crypto exchange + store locator
- Robust Network (< 50 PPM Blockchain Split) with Blockchain/Network Monitoring Tool for all users
- Network Explorer feature that allows monitoring of blockchain
- User Population over 1 million
- E-Commerce/Woo-Commerce Integration + Local Stores as Fiat Exchange